[FX.php List] [OFFish] opening a new file on server

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Tue Dec 4 13:33:23 MST 2007

right, i'm still in FMP6 land and i missed FMS v. FMP - in your post you
use both TLAs and i skimmed it and assumed you were talking about the
FMP client database which can run scripts.

not sure if you can run scripts in FMS without going through a client.

if it were up to me i would have designed the dbs so that they didn't
require a service restart or FMS manipulation. you probably can't go
back in time though... ;-)

FWIW. it's my 2 cents. AFAIK. YMMV.

dan
Steve Winter had written: