[FX.php List] IWP vs CWP

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Dec 1 12:37:45 MST 2007

Dale and Erik,

We're on the same page.  Adding to that....The
promise of "instant" and painless IWP is a very
attractive to the newcomer.  The PROBLEM with
that is both beginner IWP developers and their
users don't really know what "simple/and small"
means until they have already invested the effort
into IW and realized its limitations.

And how many web applications have ever started
small and simple and STAYED small and simple?

On that note....and don't get me started...I
still can't figure out how the new breed of FMP
API developers are going to make out when they
need to step outside the comfort of automatically
generated scripts to add PHP native code.

;-)

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Schwartz