[FX.php List] Approach to User initiated mass mail capability

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Fri Aug 17 09:02:59 MDT 2007

Anyone have a recommendation for an SMTP host that would allow three, four,
or even five thousand emails to be sent per day?
Of course, I would want to send them in chunks with time between...
Or - if not, have any of you used Constant Contact or anything similar that
you liked enough to recommend?

Alex