[FX.php List] Hiding URLs during include() and header()

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sat Sep 30 15:07:05 MDT 2006

Thanks. That would work when I needed contents only. I'll try it.

How about when you need to process on a second page and return?

On that subject, I just tried to use the following scripting, and
script2 doesn't seem to want to run.  is this supposed to work?

blah blah
	header'(location:script1.php'); //works
	header('location:script2.php'); //doesn't work

blah blah