[FX.php List] Multiple requests with an additional constraint...

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Mon Oct 30 21:47:27 MST 2006

Hi Bob,

You're quite correct that (to my knowledge) there isn't a way to do this
with FX using only a 'Find'.

Couple of options that spring to mind
1. You could write a script to perform the find for you setting global
fields to the values you wish to search on from FX, then calling the
script to do the actual find...

2. perform the find with FX that will produce the smallest set of records,
either the date find or the domain name find, then do the second find in
PHP... so if you did the date find from FX, then ran a loop through the
returned values, pulling out those records which meet the domain criteria
(or the reverse, do the FX find for the domain criteria, then the date
filtering in PHP...

Couple of ideas... YMMV...
Cheers
Steve