[FX.php List] Multiple requests with an additional constraint...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Oct 30 21:18:18 MST 2006

 From reading over the FX documentation that I can find, it looks
like there may not be a way to do what I'm trying to do. To make
clear my goal, here's what I'm trying to do:

find any record that contains

'string1' or 'string2' or 'string3'

BUT IT MUST ALSO

be within a date range '<start>...<end>'

I can do a search for either the strings or the date range, but I
can't seem to do both. When I put in the line to change the logical
operator to OR, it then finds all the records with any of the
strings, for any dates...

If there was a way to "re-query" my found set I could do it; I
suppose I could go through a convoluted process of marking the found
records, but given the # of records involved, this would be an awful
solution.

Does anyone have any solution for this?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com