[FX.php List] Displaying Status Animated GIF

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Fri Oct 20 09:57:36 MDT 2006

Is anyone using a "Loading" page before displaying a page that might
take some time to display results?   I'm seeing impatient users click
the submit button several times rather than waiting.  The "loading"
page would simply display one of those animated GIF thingees until
the target page was ready.

I have tried several approaches, but the loading page doesn't
display...just the original starting page, along with the URL showing
the the target page address...until the target page finally displays

Thanks

Jonathan
--

Jonathan Schwartz