[FX.php List] [Slightly OFF] Can't access site from outside LAN - RESOLVED

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 30 15:12:10 MST 2006

Just a report back and a big thank you to all who responded to my
post a couple weeks ago.

When I suggested that the client check their port 80, they remembered
that they needed to get the university to open it up for them on
their network.  It took the university a week and a half to open it,
but the site is now accessible to the world.

Thanks Derrick.  Thanks all!

-Joel