[FX.php List] Bulk printing

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 27 13:32:59 MST 2006

Hi Steve

I'm curious about what you wrote.  Have you been able to run a 'Save
Records as PDF' script step over the Web?  (It looks like that script
step is not web-compatible.)  Or do you run that script within FMP
client and have it accessible over the Web at a later time (i.e. not
immediately after the user completes the form)?

Thanks,
-Joel