[FX.php List] Is anyone using FX.php with FMStudio

Jon Montgomery jwmontgomery at dqud300.perry.k12.il.us
Mon Nov 27 11:01:35 MST 2006

Phillipe and ggt,
    I am using FMStudio with FX.PHP.  Ggt, FMStudio is a plug-in or
extension for Dreamweaver that writes the php code for you.  After you set
things up, you can drag and drop your fields and portals into your layout
and FMStudio writes the code.
    I have had some minor difficulties setting it up along with some of the
bugs that they still had on the Mac side, but am on the third update and am
very pleased and will be using it more an more on a project I am right in
the middle of.
    Hope this helps, I recommend FMStudio for us that are "code challenged!"

Jon Montgomery
--
Jon Montgomery, Band Director
Du Quoin Middle School Band