[FX.php List] [Slightly OFF] Can't access site from outside LAN

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Thu Nov 16 18:41:46 MST 2006

Joel,

What *does* work?

From outside the physcial site, can you...
	- Open an html web page? (Shows that the web server is reachable)
	- FTP in to view the sites files?
	- View phpinfo() page?
	- Connect with FileMaker Server Administrator?
	- Connect with the FMP file via "Open Remote".

Seems that you need to start with the general
case of talking with web server and work to the
more specific case of then talking to FMPSA.

My 2¢.