[FX.php List] Uploading files

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Sat Nov 11 17:59:36 MST 2006

Hi Florence,

You might want to check the permissions for the uploads folder.
Apache and your upload are accessed by the www user, who has pretty
limited file and folder permissions (a good thing, generally). If the
permissions are not set to allow the www user access to the folder,
it doesn't work.

Also, it looks like the result of your move_uploaded_file call is to
place the file in
      localhost/postingsaraj

I think maybe you're looking for something along the lines of
	/postings/saraj

...?

Hope this helps,
Dale