[FX.php List] Value lists or Data (FMView or Mult. Queries)

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 16:10:21 MST 2006

Thanks Bob and Gjermund

I've got 6 value lists on one form.  I've started implementing my
option A.

I suppose, though, I could put portals (cartesian-join relationships)
of each of the value-list tables onto my one layout so I wouldn't
have to query the DB more than once.  At that point, it seems it
would be pretty similar to pulling multiple value lists from the same
one layout, and I wouldn't need to do a separate FMView -- only the
one FMFind...  hmm...

Good food for thought... though I'm not gonna do any benchmark
testing on this one ;)

Thanks all,
-Joel