[FX.php List] PHP Access Violoation Error at .......

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Thu May 4 10:40:29 MDT 2006

this page was on google's first page of hits.

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/2027

always try a double quoted search of your error text - there's
inevitably someone else out there.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22PHP+has+encountered+an+Access+Violation+at%22

dan

David Ness had written: