[FX.php List] Re: ExecuteQuery mismatched tag error

Michael Check michaelr.check at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 18:42:05 MST 2006

Uh, maybe this is the problem?

Sorry if this seems basic, but this is the first time using FX and
tools.  But is it possible that the XML function is ONLY available
when using FM 8 SERVER Adv?

I am using FM8A locally and trying to host the database files on the
same machine that I am using to run the web server, PHP and FX.

Do I have to Use FMServerAdv for the XML query to work?

Thanks,

Michael Check