[FX.php List] Update a field in all related records.

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Mar 20 00:05:43 MST 2006

I'm with Greg on this one. FMSA is not single-threaded to the web in
my understanding. It most definitely is in v6 and before. I have
found judicious use of FMP scripting to be acceptable in many
situations, but there are many other situations where I would not use
them. I think Greg's rule of thumb about not editing records via
FX.php in looping situations is a good example.

-Dale