[FX.php List] Update a field in all related records.

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Sun Mar 19 22:33:48 MST 2006

Hi Kevin,

I agree with many of your points, if you're talking about version 6
or prior. Do you have these same concerns with FMSA 7/8? I've found
using FM scripts to be a good way to reuse business logic across FMP/
IWP/CWP interfaces (but unfortunately not xDBC). FM scripts can also
be a very useful tool for performance optimization (particularly for
complex finds and multiple edits/deletes).

Greg