[FX.php List] Update a field in all related records.

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Tue Mar 14 23:16:24 MST 2006

Joe,

You could do all of this through FX.php, but my recommendation would
be to write a FileMaker script to do the work and then simply call
that script from FX.php. It will be simpler to write and debug and
the performance will likely be better as well.

Feel free to ask if you have questions about writing the FM script or
calling an FM script from PHP.

Greg