[FX.php List] Update a field in all related records.

Scarpetta, Joe JScarpetta at NFPA.org
Tue Mar 14 06:48:14 MST 2006

I'm adding a button to a layout that needs to trigger the following
action:

I'm currently on the parent record.  So from here I need to:

1.	Update the field 'vote to' Affirmative on the parent
2.	Set the field 'submitted_date' to Today.
3.	Goto to the Related records based on the key that is stored as
$recKey
4.	Update the field  'vote to' Affirmative on the child records
5.	Goto to a new page showing the parent information as a
confirmation.

I'm getting through, but any suggestions, code examples would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Scarpetta