[FX.php List] IIS Configuration Changes

Etienne Le Sueur lists at jet-age.co.nz
Thu Jun 29 20:23:35 MDT 2006

Interesting,

I have Tomcat installed as a separate service to handle JSP. Do you
think this could be causing problems?

I tried localhost, 127.0.0.1 and the machines local ip address, and all
give a 404.

I have had this working, and it has since stopped. The Jakarta virtual
directory is still there.

Thanks
Etienne Le Sueur
http://www.jet-age.co.nz