[FX.php List] displaying multiple search results - side by side and not in a long column

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Fri Jul 21 17:03:40 MDT 2006

This same issue was discussed yesterday in this list.  Please check
the archives.  I believe the name of the thread was just 'PHP
Question' .

Best regards

Steve

Steve Hannah
Web Services Developer

Faculty of Applied Sciences
Simon Fraser University
shannah at sfu.ca
604-268-7228
Homepage: http://www.sjhannah.com
--
Need to build a database driven web application quickly?
Try Dataface: http://fas.sfu.ca/dataface