[FX.php List] Just Curious

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 21 09:54:57 MDT 2006

I've always been pretty analytically minded, but I studied art and
philosopy in college and worked some in education and multimedia.  I
had a 1-hr on-the-job introduction to FileMaker 14 years ago, and
have learned everything since then (FileMaker, HTML, JavaScript, CSS,
PHP...) pretty much on my own  (of course with the help of others ;-).

I especially like the 'design' part of Information Design, and am
really enjoying PHP as a way to present data _dynamically_.  On more
than one occasion recently I've found myself wishing I could use If/
Else clauses on FMP layouts ;-)

-Joel

Joel Shapiro - FileMaker Pro Database Design
joelshapiro at jsfmp dot com
http://www.jsfmp.com
415-269-5055

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org