[FX.php List] Formal programming training

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 20 10:18:50 MDT 2006

Jonathan,

I'm essentially self-taught; I have a degree in music (took one
semester of Fortran in college in the 70s) and have been a studio
musician all my life, then started consulting in the mid-90s in
addition to my work as a studio musician (www.bobpatin.com). I
started programming on a Commodore 64 in 1984 (in Basic), then taught
myself to write programs for the Mac in 1987, then eventually Visual
Basic; these days I specialize in FileMaker programming, both off-web
and on-web.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954