[FX.php List] PHP Question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 20 17:12:51 MDT 2006

> Hmm...

Food for thought; the only thing I do know is that, when viewing a
page in Dreamweaver, it's easier to see the spots of PHP code
embedded in the HTML, because Dreamweaver shows the PHP code (in
design view) as a little icon. So Kevin, perhaps you're right that
it's easier to keep HTML separate and not use the ECHO command to
insert HTML unless absolutely necessary...

It's always really enlightening to see an alternate way of doing
something... leads to new ways of doing things and clearer ideas.
That's what I like about this particular list; there are some really
smart PHP guys here...

Bob