[FX.php List] Just Curious

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jul 20 10:09:00 MDT 2006

Jonathan,

I don't have formal programming training (except the odd programming
class).  I have been programming since I was 14 (22 years), but I'm
self taught for the most part, and my degree is in English, not
anything technical.

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org