[FX.php List] entering data to server

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed Jul 19 15:00:01 MDT 2006

Well, I thought the original poster was pretty clear on his intent.
Clear enough, any way, that someone spotted the unexpected results
that might occur in his approach.

Maybe a more helpful response from any of us would be to encourage
him to search the list archives for entries pertaining to using email
addresses in queries. This seems to come up about once a month.

Dale