[FX.php List] economical starter plan

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Fri Feb 24 05:43:12 MST 2006

Ian,

If you can bite off FileMaker Developer 7/Advanced 8, they come with a
'developers' license for FMSA.  You enter the developer's license code,
and you can have up to 3 simultaneous connections from FileMaker
clients, etc.  The truth is I believe it doesn't really count
connections via the FX class and PHP, but I'm not sure.

Also, I know this was the case with FM7SA, and understand it's still the
case with FM8SA.

Developer/Advanced is still way cheaper than SA!

HTH,

Michael