[FX.php List] FX.php and textarea problem

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 16:29:38 MST 2006

Hi Derrick

Can you point me to somewhere where I can learn about escaping
'magicquotes'?

Christopher:

Are people pasting in from a word-processing document?

I've had problems with people trying to copy/paste from Word, but
having them first save as Text Only allows them to submit
successfully.  (They actually need to close and then re-open their
text file before copying/pasting, as Word doesn't change the onscreen
formatting even after saving as text only -- until the file has been
closed and re-opened.)

HTH,
-Joel