[FX.php List] --- Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time ---

Michael Ward headhoncho at customikesolutions.com
Tue Feb 7 15:35:10 MST 2006

Hi Scott,
> When I embed a query within another query I continually get
>
> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:
> \inetpub\wwwroot\adminsportswww\BAYS\sandbox\FX\FX.php on line XXXX
> (the line number changes).

I believe the error message is telling you what is wrong... it is
taking more than 30 seconds to complete what you are doing... and
this is the maximum time that your setup allows php for each script.

You can change this in your php.ini file - change the
max_execution_time to something higher...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 30     ; Maximum execution time of each script,
in seconds
max_input_time = 60	; Maximum amount of time each script may spend
parsing request data
memory_limit = 8M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may
consume (8MB)

HTH

Regards

Michael Ward