[FX.php List] --- Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time ---

Scott Baetz sbaetz at soscs.net
Tue Feb 7 15:22:26 MST 2006

Hi All,

What is the problem?

When I embed a query within another query I continually get

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\adminsportswww\BAYS\sandbox\FX\FX.php on line XXXX (the
line number changes).

Here is some sample code ..

// * Extract All Existing Directors

$findORGMEMBERS=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort,'FMPro7');

$findORGMEMBERS->SetDBData('bays_main.fp7','OrgMembers',400);

$findORGMEMBERS->SetDBPassword(XXXX,XXXX);    // THIS WORKS - BUT HIDDEN for
this email

$FindALLOrgMembers=$findORGMEMBERS->FMFindAll();

foreach ($FindALLOrgMembers['data'] as $key => $ptrORGMEMBERS)

{

  // * Find the Corresponding USER

                // FILEMAKER CONNECTIVITY COMMANDS AT TOP OF FILE.OUTSIDE
THE FOR EACH LOOP

$findUSER->AddDBParam('userid',$ptrORGMEMBERS['username'][0],'eq');

                $theUSER=$findUSER->FMFind();

                if ($theUSER['foundCount']==1)

                {

                                foreach( $theUSER['data'] as $key =>
$ptrCURRENTUser) {

                                                // * Extract the FM Unique
RECORD IDENTIFIER

$FMUniqueID=explode('.',$key);

                                                $recid=$FMUniqueID[0];

                                                // * UPDATE TABLE

$findUSER->AddDBParam('firstname',$ptrORGMEMBERS['firstname'][0]);

// ADDITIONAL ADDDBPARAM's DELETED HERE FOR LENGTH

$findUSER->AddDBParam('-recid',$recid);

$updateUSER=$findUSER->FMEdit();

                                                echo
$errorsList[$updateUSER[errorCode]];

                                                }

                                }

                else

                {   // SIMILAR YET INSERT }

}

I realize this is perhaps a junior problem, but this is precisely why it is
causing me such a nightmare.  I believe that I have a memory issue caused by
the foreach.  However, I can't seem to find the sample code someone provided
me that illustrates how to work around this type of issue.  I can not create
smaller layouts since I'm essentially transferring address book data from
one table to another.  Can anyone PLEASE help me?  Perhaps a sample code
snippet.  As I wait for a response, I'm going to pull my hair out one piece
at a time.

Thanks,

Scott Baetz

sbaetz at soscs.net