[FX.php List] FMSA-WPE 8.0v1a

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Thu Feb 2 08:30:58 MST 2006

Just wanted to say - "us too" - the update works GREAT!

We've received a number of comments from our users that FMSA8
resulted in noticable speed-ups over FMSA7.  Of course, FMSA8 also
let us turn the second processor back on on the servers too, so that
may have helped as well.

	- John

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting