[FX.php List] [OFF] Think back to OS 9...

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Thu Dec 21 10:53:49 MST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm supporting a new client who has two Mac machines running OS 9,
running FMP 6 unlimited and an fx.php solution.   So far, I have
access via Timbuktu only.

The web server is locking up from time to time, and I have to admit
that my head is not wrapped around OS any longer.

I can't figure out how OS 9 does web serving, and how to even start
the diagnosis process.

Can someone give me a shove in the right direction?

TIA.

Jonathan
--

Jonathan Schwartz