[FX.php List] [Ann] Test and Build FileMaker Web Pages without Server Advanced

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Wed Dec 20 21:25:28 MST 2006

Happy Holidays Everyone!

FMWebschool has just released ServerLite
http://www.fmwebschool.com/server_lite.php now you can build, test, and
deploy small FileMaker websites without Server Advanced.  ServerLite works
with FX.php, FMStudio, and the new FileMaker API for PHP.

Check out our online demonstration movies :)

Also, for those of you interested in auto-generated Barcodes for the web,
check out our new Dreamweaver extension.  You can use it with FileMaker or
without! http://www.fmwebschool.com/instabarcode.php

Enjoy!

FileMaker and the FileMaker logo are registered trademarks of FileMaker, Inc
All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective
owners.

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com