[FX.php List] PHP installer solution movie and help guide setup php and cURL in 5 Minutes

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Tue Aug 22 09:59:20 MDT 2006

Thank you Stephen for a nice write up!

One quibble with this phrase:
"Another benefit of switching to the new API is the certainty of its
future support by FileMaker Inc
since PHP is a very big player in the server side scripting market."

Um, do you remember CDML? Certainty of future support is a little
ironic, no? FM inc dropped CDML like a stone once PHP gathered steam.
What do you think will happen to the PHP API when Ruby takes over the
Server-side scripting market?

Cheers,
dan