[FX.php List] PHP installer solution movie and help guide setup php and cURL in 5 Minutes

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Tue Aug 22 08:56:36 MDT 2006

Over the past week "especially at Devcon" I have been contacted numerous
times as to how to setup cURL with IIS so individuals could test the new
FileMaker API for PHP.  The PHP Installer for windows does not come with
cURL configured, and there is a small process needed to setup cURL to work
with your system.

I have created a help movie and a PDF help guide that shows you how to setup
cURL in less than 5 minutes.  I have also included a zip file with all of
the files you will need to setup cURL.

Movie Links:
http://www.fmwebschool.com/resources/php_curl/curlmovies/curl.html

PDF Documentation:  http://www.fmwebschool.com/resources/Curl_Install.pdf

Files you will need:
http://www.fmwebschool.com/resources/php_curl/curl.zip.

I have also written a "getting started" guide for everyone interested in the
new FileMaker API for PHP.
http://www.fmwebschool.com/resources/phpapi.pdf

I hope these resources are helpful!

In Kindness