[FX.php List] How to return large chunk of HTML

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Sat Aug 19 11:35:49 MDT 2006

bob,
i searched the archives and found this for you...

	Subject: 	Re: [FX.php List] FX.php and textarea problem
	Date: 	February 21, 2006 12:14:46 AM EST
	From: 	  jsfmp at earthlink.net
	To: 	  fx.php_list at mail.iviking.org

Dale, this is GREAT!  (And a heck of a lot easier than explaining to
users how to correctly Save As Text ;-)

It certainly does take care of the Word copy-and-paste problem.

Thanks so much!

-Joel

Joel Shapiro - FileMaker Pro Database Design
joelshapiro at jsfmp dot com
http://www.jsfmp.com
415-269-5055