[FX.php List] How to avoid dead ends

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Mon Apr 24 10:30:14 MDT 2006

Another reason not to use Session variables for this sort of thing is
that it prevents the user from having multiple browser windows opened
and paging through multiple result sets  at the same time.  A better
solution would be to always embed the paging information in hidden
fields or get/post variables.

Steve