[FX.php List] FMSA8 & FX.php - new install won't connect

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Mon Apr 24 08:47:45 MDT 2006

Brian,

It sounds like there could be a problem with the way IIS authentication is
set up on your Win03 server.  Do you have the authentication settings set as
mentioned on page 14 of this documentation?
http://www.filemaker.com/downloads/documentation/fmsa8_web_install.pdf

There could also be connection issues between the two computers.  I don't
know your setup, but a firewall setting somewhere could be blocking the
traffic.  Make sure you can access the Win03 server from the Red Hat server
(using the URL that the debug page gave you).

Andrew Denman