[FX.php List] Visual cue when processing a long, multi-record edit request?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Oct 12 18:21:00 MDT 2005

Joel,

Let us assume that the form is contained thus;
    ...your form...
and the processing area thus;
    ...we're processing your submission...

In your validate form script (for want of anywhere better to put it), just
before you return true to enable to form to submit, add the following two
lines;
  document.getElementById(processingNow).style.display = '';
  document.getElementById(editForm).style.display = 'none';

Which should have the desired effect...not tested, written off the top of
my head, think I got it right... (also not sure how valid/cross platform
it is, but think it should be pretty okay that way too, at least for
'modern' browsers)

Cheers
Steve