[FX.php List] Help with AddDBParam('-lop','or')

Cei Wu wuc at gwm.sc.edu
Mon Nov 21 08:51:00 MST 2005

I am working in a small sample search project using FX version 4 and FM7A, but for some reason the AddDBParam('-lop','or') is not performing the "or". The project that I have it does have three search page file attached(index.php, show_all.php, and title_detail_list.php) and here is what I am trying to do:

1. I have a form(index.php) with a checkbox checked and if I press search, it will bring all the search on show_all.php

2. On the show_all.php when I check one checkbox and click show record it does works fine showing the result at title_detail_list.php, but when I check two or three checkbox and click show record it does give me an error message and that is where my problem is located.
Any help will be appreciated

Thank you!