[FX.php List] SF Bay Area FX.php show-and-tell?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 13:38:00 MST 2005

Hi all

I've got my first FX.php project up and running.  I'm real happy with
what I've been able to do with it (as is the client :)  but of course
there are still things that I'd like to understand better (e.g.
sessions).  I'd love to see what other local (SF Bay Area) developers
have been doing with FX.php, and maybe swap some knowledge,
experience, etc.

Are there any of you who have been working with FX.php that would be
interested in getting together?  Maybe we can have a small group and
each have a bit of time to show what we've done and ask each other
questions.

Please contact me back-channel if interested.

Thanks,
-Joel

Joel Shapiro - FileMaker Pro Database Design
joelshapiro at jsfmp dot com
http://www.jsfmp.com