[FX.php List] Problem with editing record.

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri May 27 10:58:02 MDT 2005

Matt,

Actually, there are four fields (Fname and Lname are there, too.)  I'd
check a couple of things:

1) Are the fields present AND writable on the layout that you're
accessing (web_layout).

2) Has the relationship been renamed at all?

You also might try either renaming your relationship, or creating a
duplicate that doesn't have spaces in the name and see if that helps.
HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org