[FX.php List] Problem with editing record.

Matt Simpson matt.simpson at queensu.ca
Fri May 27 09:47:45 MDT 2005

I'm having a problem while updating records using FX.php and I'm
really not sure what the problem is. I'm wondering if maybe someone
has some insight. The following is an example of what I'm trying to
submit:

http://127.0.0.1:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=mydatabase.fp7&-
lay=web_layout&-max=1&-recid=101&Fname=John&Lname=Doe&to+courses+on
+OPHRDCNum::CourseCode=ACLS&to+courses+on+OPHRDCNum::CourseYear=2004&-
edit

This returns Error Code 102 which is "Field is missing".

There's only two fields, CourseCode and CourseYear and they both exist.

It worked okay last year (we do this once per year) and I'm not too
sure what happened?

We're running FileMaker 7 Advanced Server v3

Regards,
Matt Simpson