[FX.php List] Anyone know how to escape characters?

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Tue May 17 09:42:17 MDT 2005

For what it's worth, I would have never considered using GET to
"post" as potentially arbitrary a field contents as a body of an
email.  Unless I'm pretty sure about the URL string in a GET (i.e.
id=30049&name=Joe&product=300495&type=batch), or if it is clearly
longer than I can see in the address bar, post is best.  I upload
something similar (a block of content users input, complete with
simple HTML tags).  It's DEFINITELY POST.

This is just my experience and study.  I won't claim to be an expert
on the HTTP 1.1 Protocol!

HTH
Michael