[FX.php List] Getting Error 101 when using FMEdit() - *SOLVED*

Dave Strickler dstrickler at mailwise.com
Sun May 15 10:56:46 MDT 2005

Now that I finally figured this out, apologies to the list - this was a
FileMaker issue.

While I recovered the original file, and it didn't fix it, the trick
was to export the file as a FM database, then recover it, and re-mount
it on the server. Now I can use the FMedit() function just fine.

Of course, this means I lost all the layout (ugh!), but I suppose they
needed a fresh look anyway ;-)

Dave Strickler
MailWise LLC
617 267-0044 x810