[FX.php List] Attribute quotation marks in HTML in FM field

Kevin Futter kfutter at sbc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Jun 9 00:23:00 MDT 2005

Thanks Craig - I'd considered that approach, but wasn't sure that there
might not be something better. By the way, %22 style encoding is URL
encoding (hex), rather than HTML character encoding, which in this case
would be &#xx; (I think the actual characters FM supplied were outside the
ASCII range, and had 3 digits after the octothorpe).

Cheers,
Kevin