[FX.php List] Can't Connect

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Feb 21 18:05:52 MST 2005

Tim,

The errorCode parameter in the found set is the current FileMaker error
code.  That is to say, if you connect to FileMaker okay, but FileMaker
encounters an internal error, that code will be stored 'errorCode'.  On
the other hand, if FX has a big problem and cannot connect at all, it
will return an FXError object.  This can be tested for like this, for
example:

if (FX::isError($ReturnedData)) {
     print_r($ReturnedData);
     exit;
}

HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org