[FX.php List] List of pictures

Kim Hawksworth Kim.Hawksworth at osumc.edu
Fri Dec 30 13:25:36 MST 2005

Dr. Mr. Bates,

You recently posted a response to a question on the FX.php mailing list
regarding the display of pictures from an Filemaker database using fx.php
In your repsonse you offered to send the person asking the question your
source code for your http://fmcwp.sjcpl.org/1875Atlas/index.php site.  I am
trying to convert a an fx.php project I originally created with FM6
Unlimited to FMSA7.  The database has a container field that holds images in
.pdf format.  The code that displayed the images under FM6 Unlimited doesn¹t
work with FMSA7.  I¹m sure it has something to do with a subtle change in
syntax between the two versions of FM.  If you wouldn¹t mind, could I also
take a look at your source code.

Sincerely,

Kim Hawksworth

--
Kim David Hawksworth, R.Ph., Web Manager
The OSUMC Dept. of Pharmacy
Email: kim.hawksworth at osumc.edu