[FX.php List] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error

William Akey wcakey at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:08:15 MST 2005

Michael,

Thanks very much for this information. Your comments got me to thinking and it turns out you were pretty close to the right answer. Indeed, it was a permissions issue of a sort. This particular database requires a username and password and for one reason or another, after successfully making it through the login page and on through the search page, I forgot that I still needed to pass this information along in the query constructed on the search_results page. Once I supplied the username and password, all was fine.

Sorry for all of the trouble, but I did learn a lot from each of the suggestions that were sent to me, so all was not lost. Thank you all for your contributions to this thread!

William