[FX.php List] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Tue Dec 13 23:55:07 MST 2005

Hi,

Getting back to the initial problem, that particular return of data...

> FX_Error Object ( [error_message_prefix] => [mode] => 1 [level] =>
> 1024
> [code] => 100 [message] => FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: Mismatched
> tag at
> line 6 [userinfo] => [backtrace] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [file] =>

...etc.

almost ALWAYS ends up being a permissions or privilege issue.  the
" [level] => 1024" has become my friend...

I would check that you (FX) have proper access the "fmxml" user/
privilege, and don't forget if you have any invalid related fields in
the layout you specify, place the field(s) inside a container of the
same relationship.  That also might be it.

HTH,

Michael

On Dec 14, 2005, at 1:40 AM, Greg Lane wrote:

> The "-" characters are not actually part of the XML, they are added
> by your browser so you can collapse or expand sections of the tree.
> Try viewing the source of that page and then you can view or copy
> the raw XML.
>
> I'm curious if you get the same error you originally reported if
> you change your FMFind function to use the 'basic' parameter, like:
>
>     FMFind(true, 'basic')
>
> If the error goes away, I'd be suspicious of your data. Does the
> error also occur with different find criteria?
>
> Greg
>
> On Dec 13, 2005, at 11:45 PM, William Akey wrote:
>

>> I did follow the URL several times and all looked OK except
>> for some odd "-" characters every few lines

Michael Layne  :  9 degrees development  :  www.9degrees.com  :
404.226.7835